Wednesday 19 December 2012

Dec Week 3 layout for Being Scrappy...

Hi Everyone!

I had the fun Amy Tangerine papers to play with this week and had some photo's of our friend's cute daughters playing together that went perfectly!
 
I used the 'Krist's Craft' paper as my layout base as I liked the splodgy paint and doily images. Then cut the following pieces from whatever papers you prefer: 6" x 7.5" and 2" x 7", and a 5" x 5.5" piece of the pink Bazzill. Ink all of the edges with black ink and layer up as shown in the photo. Add a 6" x 5" photo (trimmed down from 7" x 5") to the right. Mount a 6" x 4" photo to any on of the patterened papers (don't forget to ink the edges!) and attach to the left of the layout with foam pads.


Then add your embellishments! I used a mix of the fab matching stickers that came with the Kit, some of the manufacturers strips that I cut from the bottom of each paper, staples and some dots that came from the alpha I used (which was from my stash).





To finish off add an alpha (from my own stash) and some journalling.


Want to see more layouts made with this Kit then just have a look at Niki's blog here...This Kit is available for a limited time here.

Thanks for looking!
Kirei x

No comments:

Post a Comment